The Four Agreements
Sunday Mornings 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
Starting January 19, 2020
Daryn L. Wells, Facilitator
Take a moment to ask yourself these questions:
- Do you suffer from conflict with other people or conflict within yourself (negative inner chatter that leads to worry, anxiety, anger, guilt, regret, or shame)?
- Do you take things personally, feel deeply hurt or angry, and say things that you later regret?
- Do you judge yourself for not being what you think you "should" be or doing what you think you "should" do?
- Do you lie awake at night reliving unpleasant conversations or situations in your life that make you feel angry, anxious, and upset?
- Do you wish you were free to express the real you and to live your life the way you really want to live it?
If you answered "yes" to any of the questions above, it's time to stop suffering and start living a better life.
Join millions of people from around the world who have discovered the power of practicing these four agreements:
* Be impeccable with your word;
*Don't take anything personally;
*Don't make assumptions;
*Always do your best.
Based on the international best-selling book The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz, this class will offer each student the wisdom of the Toltec peoples of ancient Mexico, and tools to conquer the stumbling blocks faced in the human experience, leading to greater, freedom, happiness, and love.
Click the image below to order YOUR copy!